Saturday, April 30, 2005

Have Imagination Can Travel

I've been surfing, tons lately, there's so much to absorb.
I am blown away by the connections that are becoming more obvious and frequent. I guess when it comes to quantum mechanics or relativity and the question posed is -

"how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?"

my reply would be -

"it's hunting season, and I'm hunting wabbits"
- good old Elmor Fudd!

I've been reading interviews with Fred Alan Wolf and I love how he manages to make quantum anything seem so simple. Maybe that's the quantum truth - it's all in the simplicity.

So if you want to really get a brain wave read his interview on "What Dreams Are Made Of" it's 6 pdf pages long and will change you. There's a link under cool places.

We'll talk more ...

-Sophie Robertson

No comments: