Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Invisible Voyage

This is a quick note of interest for all who may have caught the strange coincidence of my last post. Remember how I wrote of feeling invisible. As if I had popped out of existence.
I have great curiosity about the idea of time travel. Apparently I've been there, and done that ... without even being aware of it at the time. Okay I know I'm speaking in tongues so I'll get to the point. The last post says it was posted

Tuesday, July 12, 2005


when in fact it was

Thursday, October 6, 2005


so there you have it I have traveled back in time!


-Sophie Robertson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was confused about the date this morning. I know that I had only read it within the last couple of days. Must be that invisibilty thing made you able to travel throught time with ease. I am not sure if i am being invisible or just taken for granted i am sure on ocassion it is the same.

priss

Sophie Robertson said...

Dear Priss,
Taken for granted and being invisible, I think, are two different lovely adventures. Being invisible is more you out in the world - like waiting in a deli line and everyone gets served but you .. and then the counter person leaves on break without serving you. Taken for granted is usually a place where people you know use you as their own personal doormat. I guess you could be on both trips at the same time, and if so - YIKES!

-Sophie